We are thrilled and excited to announce our Summer Camp schedule and registration for 2017!
This summer, we will be hosting 6 weeks of Summer Camps. The camps will run Monday through Friday, from 8am to 11am each day.
CLICK HERE for our summer session as well as maximum registration numbers for each camp.
Summer Camps are reserved for Members of The First Tee of Phoenix. If you are not a member of The First Tee of Phoenix, you must become one before you will be able to register for a 2017 Summer Camp. If you would like information on becoming a member of The First Tee of Phoenix please
Registration Timeline and Details
- Beginning on April 18th, we will allow members to register for summer camps at their HOME COURSE only. As an example, if you are a member of Longbow, you will be given the first opportunity to sign up for camps at Longbow before the camps are offered to other members from different courses.
- Beginning on April 21st, we will allow members to register for summer camps at ALL Locations.
- This year, we will be charging a $20 fee to register for summer camps. Again this fee will include 15 hours of programming in the week, a complimentary golf hat from Antigua, and PowerCrunch bars being provided at many of our locations.
- If you would like to sign up for more than 1 summer camp there will be no additional charge!
- All registrations must be completed by sending an email to “ firstname.lastname@example.org “ with the following information:
o Camp Week and Location(s) that you are registering for (e.g. Week 1 – Augusta Ranch)
o Child’s Name
o Parent’s preferred phone number and email address
o The course where your child is currently a member
- After receiving the required information by email, one of The First Tee of Phoenix staff member will reach out to you by phone to secure payment within 72 hours of receiving your email. If you prefer to pay cash, you are welcome to come down to our office (3837 E Wier Avenue, Suite 7, Phoenix, AZ) to pay in person
- Please be aware that we will be filling camps on a first-come first-served basis and we will be using the email system to time-stamp registration requests once registration opens on April 18th
- Registration will NOT be confirmed until payment is received
- Staff members will be reaching out to members registering for summer camps Tuesday through Friday each week to secure payment. Any applications received on non-business days will be responded to in the order they are received when our staff is back in the office
We are also proud to announce that we have secured some additional benefits for our Members who attend summer camps this year. The First Tee of Phoenix will be providing a logoed golf hat (retail value of $30) for every one of our members this year courtesy of our great partners at Antigua! We are very grateful for our partnership with Antigua and sincerely thank them for providing the hats for our members. Antigua has a great range of apparel and you can learn more about their products by visiting their website at www.antigua.com.
Also our great friends and supporters at Dick’s Sporting Goods will be providing water bottles ($12 value) for all of our participants as well. This is a welcome addition and will help us keep the members cool and refreshed during the summer camps.
In addition, our new partners from PowerCrunch will be providing bars at many of our camp locations on a weekly basis. PowerCrunch bars are a healthy alternative to the usual performance bar with fewer carbs and sugars, and they have a fantastic taste! We are grateful for their support and be on the lookout for more benefits from them in the coming months.
If you have any further questions regarding summer camps, please contact our Manager of Operations, Scott Schwartz at email@example.com or call our general office line at 602-305-7655.