- Add your particiant(s) and select the participant’s name from the dropdown
- Use the blue hyperlinks to select the applicable participant level (all new participants begin at the PLAYer level)
- Continue to answer the prompts until you reach the checkout page.
Please contact email@example.com for additional support. If you are an existing member, you must follow the steps above to register each participant for the applicable course and session.
Click Here to register and/or purchase membership
*Memberships with The First Tee of Phoenix are non-refundable
Application & New Member Information
Do you have a child and would like to enroll him/her in our programming? You can join at anytime during our 4 programming sessions. All new members start in PLAYer class which is in “Purple” on the calendar. Class times and days vary by location. Call us for more information. 602-305-7655.
What You Need to Know…
How old does my child need to be in order to participate in classes?
- Membership and classes are for youth ages 7-17 years old. All new members start in PLAYer class regardless of golf experience. PLAYer class is marked in Purple on the programming calendars
How much does it cost for my child to participate in programming?
- The First Tee of Phoenix offers a prorated membership beginning at $115 and reduced throughout the year.
- Sessions 1, 2 and 4 are included with the membership. Summer Camps are available for an additional $25 per week of camp.
Where are The First Tee of Phoenix classes offered
- Members take Classes at one specific location
- We have 16 programming locations throughout the Valley:
The Legacy GC
Papago GC (Programming Temporarily Suspended during Renovation – Will Reopen in 2019)
Can my child start classes today?
- Our classes are offered in 4 Sessions that run throughout the year.
- You can sign up at any time during the sessions
How long is a Class?
- Our classes are 60 minutes in duration
What are the Tournaments and Fun days on the programming calendars?
- All First Tee members are eligible for our monthly FUN DAYS and TOURNAMENTS.
- For registration and more information call the main office at 602.305.7655.