The First Tee of Phoenix is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created for the purpose of providing affordable access to golf and golf learning facilities for young people in Maricopa County from all walks of life – particularly those who otherwise might not have an opportunity to play. It was designed to serve as a place for participants to learn valuable life skills and core values through the game of golf.
The goal of The First Tee of Phoenix is to incorporate all nine core values – all values inherent in the game of golf – into the daily lives of those who participate. By using the fundamentals of golf, The First Tee of Phoenix equips youth with the skills needed to follow their dreams, advance academically and athletically, strengthen their social abilities and become productive members of their local community.
Sumemr Camp REGISTRATION
We are thrilled to announce our Summer Camp schedule and registration for 2019! The demand and excitement for our Summer Camps continues to grow, rallying through excellent attendance the last 3 years. In an effort to keep our programming at the highest quality and accessible to as many members as possible, we will be charging a $35 fee for one week of Summer Camp. This fee will help cover the use of their facilities, wear and tear to the golf courses while promoting the health of the courses through the summer and into Session 4. Our camps will be amongst the lowest priced golf camps in the Phoenix area and it is our intention to continue to provide first class programming and instruction at a very affordable price for our members.
This year’s camps will be sponsored by our great friends from Antigua Sportswear. They will be providing complimentary hats to all of our members who sign up for one of our camps, featuring our logo on each one of the hats. In addition our partners from PowerCrunch will be providing complimentary power bars for the kids to snack on at camp.
We will be hosting 6 weeks of Summer Camps. The camps will run Monday through Friday, from 8am to 11am each day. Please click here to view our summer camp schedule.
Registration Timeline and Details
- Beginning on April 22nd, we will allow members to register for their home golf course only. Registrations will be limited to home course only for the first week to allow as many members as possible access to summer camps at their regular location
- Beginning on April 29th, we will allow members to register for summer camps at ALL Locations
- Camp registrations are open until the day before each camp begins. If the camp is full, you will have an option to join a waitlist
All registrations must be completed online at https://thefirsttee.force.com/TFT_login?website=www.thefirstteephoenix.org
You must be a member to register for summer camps. The annual membership is now prorated at $85 for the remainder of the 2019 calendar year. Current members will pay $35 for one week of camp you select – new members will have the same rate plus the $85 prorated membership
Once you’ve logged in, please select your participant from the dropdown then the blue “Summer Camps 2019” link
Please do not create a new account if you have an existing login. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a password reset
Next you’ll have the option to select the camp(s) you wish to attend
**Summer camp registrations are offered on a first-come-first-served bases
- For the first week of registrations, we require that you register ONLY for your home course. Any members who register outside of their home course in the first week may be subject to removal from that summer camp.
- Augusta Ranch’s home location will be considered Longbow Golf Club
- The First Tee of Phoenix will honor financial aid requests for new memberships only ($85 annual prorated). The $35 summer camp fee is not eligible for financial aid