to purchase a 2019 membership:
- Add your participant(s) and select the participant’s name from the dropdown
- Use the blue hyperlinks to select the applicable membership option (New or Existing Member)
- Continue to answer the prompts until you reach the checkout page
- 2019 Registration will open in late November (after certification). You’ll still need to register for classes at your site if you purchase or renew your membership before registration opens.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.
Click Here to log in, register and/or purchase membership
*Memberships with The First Tee of Phoenix are non-refundable
Application & New Member Information
Do you have a child and would like to enroll him/her in our programming? You can join at anytime during our 4 programming sessions. All new members start in PLAYer class which is in “Purple” on the calendar. Class times and days vary by location. Call us for more information. 602-305-7655.
What You Need to Know…
How old does my child need to be in order to participate in classes?
- Membership and classes are for youth ages 7-17 years old. All new members start in PLAYer class regardless of golf experience. PLAYer class is marked in Purple on the programming calendars
How much does it cost for my child to participate in programming?
- The First Tee of Phoenix offers a $100 annual membership.
- All regular classes are included in the annual fee.
Where are The First Tee of Phoenix classes offered
- Members take Classes at one specific location
- We have 16 programming locations throughout the Valley:
The Legacy GC
Papago GC (Programming Temporarily Suspended during Renovation – Will Reopen in 2018)
Can my child start classes today?
- Our classes are offered in 4 Sessions that run throughout the year.
- You can sign up at any time during the sessions
How long is a Class?
- Our classes are 60 minutes in duration
What are the Tournaments and Fun days on the programming calendars?
- All First Tee members are eligible for our monthly FUN DAYS and TOURNAMENTS.
- For registration and more information call the main office at 602.305.7655.