The First Tee of Phoenix is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created for the purpose of providing affordable access to golf and golf learning facilities for young people in Maricopa County from all walks of life – particularly those who otherwise might not have an opportunity to play. It was designed to serve as a place for participants to learn valuable life skills and core values through the game of golf.
The goal of The First Tee of Phoenix is to incorporate all nine core values – all values inherent in the game of golf – into the daily lives of those who participate. By using the fundamentals of golf, The First Tee of Phoenix equips youth with the skills needed to follow their dreams, advance academically and athletically, strengthen their social abilities and become productive members of their local community.
**If you already purchased a membership for 2019, you STILL NEED to register for session 2 (there is no additional cost).
**If you haven’t purchased a membership yet, the 2019 Session 2 prorated membership cost for the year is $105. You must purchase a membership for each participant registering.
- Add your participant(s) and select the participant’s name from the dropdown
- Use the blue hyperlinks to select the applicable participant level (all new participants begin at the PLAYer level)
- Existing members must select the appropriate participant from the dropdown and select the appropriate level/site (repeat steps for multiple participants)
- Continue to answer the prompts until you reach the checkout page
CLICK HERE to log in, register and/or purchase membership
Please contact email@example.com for additional support.
**Memberships with The First Tee of Phoenix are non-refundable
Session 1: January 8 – March 16
Session 2: April 2 – June 1
Session 3: June 10 – July 27 (weekly camps)
Session 4: September 10 – November 23
APPLICATION & NEW MEMBER INFORMATION
Do you have a child and would like to enroll him/her in our programming? You can join at anytime during our 4 programming sessions. All new members start in PLAYer class which is in “Purple” on the calendar. Class times and days vary by location. Call us for more information. 602-305-7655.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW…
How old does my child need to be in order to participate in classes?
- Membership and classes are for youth ages 7-17 years old. All new members start in PLAYer class regardless of golf experience. PLAYer class is marked in Purple on the programming calendars
How much does it cost for my child to participate in programming?
- The First Tee of Phoenix Session 2 through 2019 prorated membership is $105.
- All regular classes are included in the annual fee.
Where are The First Tee of Phoenix classes offered
- Members take Classes at one specific location
- We have 16 programming locations throughout the Valley: Desert Mirage, Wigwam, Papago, Lone Tree, Cave Creek, Encanto/Palo Verde, Aguila, Longbow, Augusta Ranch, Talking Stick, Legacy, TPC Scottsdale, San Marcos, Briarwood
Can my child start classes today?
- Our classes are offered in 4 Sessions that run throughout the year.
- You can sign up at any time during the sessions
How long is a Class?
- PLAYer & Par classes are 60 minutes in duration
- Birdie & Eagle classes are 90 minutes in duration
What are the Tournaments and Fun days on the programming calendars?
- All First Tee members are eligible for our monthly FUN DAYS and TOURNAMENTS.
- For registration and more information call the main office at 602.305.7655.